Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Remodeled Outer Parkside Home
This beautifully remodeled Outer Parkside home is move-in ready and offers an optimal coastal location on San Francisco’s renowned Ocean Beach. Thoughtfully updated, this Mid-century modern home features a balance between traditional detailing and stylish updates for overall classic, contemporary living. The two-story layout is illuminated with an abundance of natural light coming in through skylights and a front living room with a large window.
The main level with newly refinished hardwood flooring includes a sky-lit hall, spacious living room, two bedrooms with an option to use one for office space, a remodeled eat-in kitchen and a renovated bathroom with skylight. The bright and airy living space extends down to the finished lower level that is home to a master suite* with 2nd remodeled bathroom, laundry room and a one-car attached garage. Off the first floor is a large, fenced backyard offering an opportunity to extend living into the outdoors. The space has tremendous transformation potential for entertaining with landscaping, a garden or BBQ and outdoor dining area.
Close enough to the coast to feel the ocean breeze, only minutes away from Muni, the SF Zoo, Hwy-1 and bustling commercial thoroughfares, this single-family home in a prime San Francisco location offers a residential lifestyle within a California dream.
*Master bedroom down was added with permits but may not be considered a legal bedroom; lower bathroom is a legal bathroom, as per 3R Report
- 3 bedrooms*, 2 remodeled bathrooms on two levels
- Spacious floor plan illuminated by multiple skylights
- Newly refinished flooring and designer selected lighting
- Sunny living room & kitchen with large double paned windows
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances
- 2 bedrooms & 1 remodeled bathroom with skylight upstairs
- Master suite*, laundry area and direct access to yard on lower level
- Expansive yard with greenhouse is full of landscaping opportunities
- 1 car garage with nice storage space
- Stroll to Muni, cafes, restaurants, Ocean Beach and SF Zoo!
*Master bedroom down was added with permits but may not be considered a legal bedroom; lower bathroom is a legal bathroom as per 3R Report